PUPPY AND BEGINNER CLASSES ARE FULL FOR SPRING SESSION!!
WE WILL HAVE CLASSES STARTING IN JULY, FOR SUMMER SESSION. Registration will be open soon. Please keep checking!
TPDTC Sanction Match June 11, 2022! Details on the Events page.
In keeping with current CDC recommendations we will be requiring masks and will be limiting class sizes.
All subject to change if new state regulations are implemented due to Covid prior to start of classes
COVID-19: What you need to know
We’ve been working hard to provide the safest possible environment for everyone returning to TPDTC. Please help by adhering to the following requirements:
Before you come to the club:
- Self-screen for any symptoms of COVID-19 (source: CDC):
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- If you exhibit any of these symptoms, DO NOT COME to TPDTC.
When you arrive at TPDTC:
- Wear an appropriate face covering (cloth mask, scarf, bandana, face shield). This is required. Guidelines may be changed or updated to this policy.
- Arrive just before your class and leave immediately afterward. Avoid lingering inside the facility.
- Go straight to the training floor once you have checked in. Benches on training floor can be used for your jackets, training bags etc.
- Practice social distancing at all times, maintaining a distance of at least 6 feet from others.
- Practice good hygiene. Wash/sanitize your hands frequently and avoid touching your face. Look for the hand sanitizer stations throughout the club. Sanitize your hands before and after handling clean-up mops and bucket lids, trash can lids or other items.
- ONLY one handler per dog and if a minor is training ONLY 1 parent/guardian, please. We need to limit the number of people in the building.
Our precautions meet or exceed the State’s requirements.
Thank you for helping us keep you and all our members and staff healthy and safe!
Questions please email: email@example.com
-Beginner Classes start 7/19/22 or 7/21/22 at 7:30 pm. Cost for the 8 week session is $100.00. PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED! CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED! Forms can be located under the “Forms” tab.
-Advanced Classes (CGC, Novice, Competition Novice, Open, and Utility). Rally. Conformation. Please see individual class description for cost and start date under the Class Information tab. PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED! CLASS SIZES ARE LIMITED!
-Puppy Class begins 7/25/22 at 6:30 pm. PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED! CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED! Forms can be located under the “Forms” tab. Cost is $50.00.
Twin Ports Dog Training is offering small dog agility training in partner with the Arrowhead Small Dog Agility Associations. Arrowhead Small Dog Agility Assoc. is a member of the national Teacup Dog Agility Organization which offers agility trials for dog generally under 21” at the withers, https://www.k9tdaa.com . In Teacup Agility the equipment is smaller, and the ring is smaller than regular agility. The skills and action remain the same. Many dogs do both Teacup and regular agility.
Classes are Sunday mornings, cost is $62 for the 9 week session, payable the first day of class or $10 per day. Advanced 9:30 to 10:30, Beginners 10:45 to 11: 45, Foundation 12:00 to 1:00.
Remember there is a 20 person limit in the building due to Covid.
If you don’t know which class is for you, or any other questions about Small Dog Agility classes, contact Judy Casserberg through email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 218-834-5967.
-Video Trick Dog Testing
Handlers, please contact Judy Casserberg by message, phone at 218-834-5957, or by e-mail at email@example.com, once you have made your payment, for further instructions. Payment information is located on the menu page. Cost is $20.00 per test.