The premium for the July trials is now posted on www.dogshowsbydesign.com!
A reminder, the closing date is June 30! That is coming up fast.
Please note that the info for the Run N Done is not correct. The contact person is Jeannette Turchi @ firstname.lastname@example.org. The Wednesday time is from 4-6pm. Please email her to register. (I have asked that this be corrected, hopefully that will happen soon.)
Changes to our Summer schedule!
* Our conformation class will be changing from July to June. The class will be 5 weeks from Wednesday June 16 to Wednesday July 14 at 6:30pm. A minimum of 5 students will be required for this class to happen so you will need to sign up and send payment prior to the 1st class.
* We will be adding a 3rd Beginner Obedience class on Tuesdays at 5:15. Preregistration and payment for this class will be mail-in only.
TPDTC Summer Session classes will return to ALL classes offered with limited enrollment per class.
Puppy class – Monday 7/26/21 at 6:30 – 7:30 pm. Limited to 15. Pre-registration is required. This class is now full!
Beginner classes – Tuesday 7/20/21 or Thursday 7/22/21 at 7:30 – 8:30 pm. Limited to 15 per class. Pre-registration is required. The 7:30 Tuesday and Thursday classes are now full! We still have room in the 5:15 Tuesday class.
Mondays – Open/Utility at 5:30 – 6:15 pm. Conformation at 7:45 – 8:30 pm. 7/26/21 Limited to 15 per class.
Tuesdays – CGC at 6:30 -7:15 pm. 7/27/21 Limited to 15.
Wednesdays – Rally at 6 to 7 pm. 7/21/21 Limited to 15.
Thursdays – Beyond Beginners at 5:30 -6:15 pm. Competition Novice at 6:30 – 7:15 pm. 7/29/21 Limited to 15 per class.
All subject to change if new state regulations are implemented due to Covid prior to start of classes
Twin Ports Dog Training is offering small dog agility training in partner with the Arrowhead Small Dog Agility Associations. Arrowhead Small Dog Agility Assoc. is a member of the national Teacup Dog Agility Organization which offers agility trials for dog generally under 21” at the withers, https://www.k9tdaa.com . In Teacup Agility the equipment is smaller, and the ring is smaller than regular agility. The skills and action remain the same. Many dogs do both Teacup and regular agility.
Classes are starting April 25th and go through June 13th, Sunday mornings from 11:00 to 12:00. The plan is to have beginner dogs in the 10 to 11 time slot and dogs already having some experience in the 11 to 12 time slots. The price is $7 per handler with Twin Ports getting the money from the classes. Remember there is a 20 person limit on the building due to Covid.
You can contact Judy Casserberg through email email@example.com or call 218 834 5967 if you are interested.
COVID-19: What you need to know
We’ve been working hard to provide the safest possible environment for everyone returning to TPDTC. Please help by adhering to the following requirements:
Before you come to the club:
- Self-screen for any symptoms of COVID-19 (source: CDC):
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- If you exhibit any of these symptoms, DO NOT COME to TPDTC.
When you arrive at TPDTC:
- Wear an appropriate face covering (cloth mask, scarf, bandana, face shield). This is required. Guidelines may be changed or updated to this policy.
- Arrive just before your class and leave immediately afterward. Avoid lingering inside the facility.
- Go straight to the training floor once you have checked in. Benches on training floor can be used for your jackets, training bags etc.
- Practice social distancing at all times, maintaining a distance of at least 6 feet from others.
- Practice good hygiene. Wash/sanitize your hands frequently and avoid touching your face. Look for the hand sanitizer stations throughout the club. Sanitize your hands before and after handling clean-up mops and bucket lids, trash can lids or other items.
- ONLY one handler per dog and if a minor is training ONLY 1 parent/guardian, please. We need to limit the number of people in the building.
Our precautions meet or exceed the State’s requirements.
Thank you for helping us keep you and all our members and staff healthy and safe!
Questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
-Beginner Classes start 7/20/21 and 7/22/21 at 7:30 pm. Cost for the 8 week session is $100.00. PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED! Forms can be located under the “Forms” tab.
-Advanced Classes (CGC, Novice, Competition Novice, Open, and Utility). Rally. Conformation. Please see individual class description for cost and start date under the Class Information tab.
-Puppy Class begins 7/26/21 at 6:30 pm. PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED! CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED! Forms can be located under the “Forms” tab. Cost is $50.00.
Open Mat guidelines:
1 -A volunteer instructor will open the building and remain there for the 2 hours
2 – If you are an instructor or have STP there will be no fee, but if you are a member of the club in good standing there will be a $10.00 fee for that evening. All equipment will be available for use.
3 – Max of 10 handlers in building at one time; if more than that show up you will need to wait outside of building for someone(s) to leave in order to participate.
4 – Must wear a mask and follow all the Covid 19 guidelines.
Guidelines are listed at the club, on Facebook and our web-site.
-Video Trick Dog Testing
Handlers, please contact Judy Csserberg by message, phone at 218-834-5957, or by e-mail at email@example.com, once you have made your payment, for further instructions. Payment information is located on the menu page. Cost is $20.00 per test.